Mon, Oct 04|
LEARN TO CURL!
New to curling or just wanting to brush up on your skills? Come out to our Learn to Curl event!
Time & Location
Oct 04, 2021, 7:00 p.m. – Oct 08, 2021, 8:00 p.m.
Port Alberni, 3250 9th Ave, Port Alberni, BC V9Y 4T2, Canada
About the Event
All equipment is provided. This course provides instruction on the slide and stick delivery and more. Please bring clean running shoes and wear warm and loose fitting clothing. Oct. 4th, 6th, 8th, 2021 Mon., Wed., Fri.
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm $30.00/3 sessions Open to those 10 years and up. All abilities and fitness levels welcome. Registration open online Sept.1st For more information about lessons & curling email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER, AND INDEMNITY
· In consideration of the Organization allowing me to participate, I agree:
· that I am solely responsible for my safety and well-being while participating in the Curling Activities;
· to ASSUME all risks and Injuries arising out of, associated with, resulting from, or otherwise related to, my participation in the Curling Activities;
· that I am not relying on any oral or written statements made by the Organization, whether in any marketing materials or in individual conversations, to participate in the Curling Activities;
· to WAIVE any and all claims that I may have now or in the future against the Organization;
· to FOREVER RELEASE and INDEMNIFY the Organization from all liability for any and all claims, demands, actions, damages (including direct, indirect, special and/or consequential), losses, actions, judgments, and costs (including legal fees) (collectively, the “Claims”) which I have or may have in the future, that might arise out of, result from, or relate to my participation in the Curling Activities, even though such Claims may have been caused by any manner whatsoever, including without limitation, the negligence, negligent rescue, omissions, carelessness, breach of contract and/or breach of any statutory duty of care of the Organization;
· to FOREVER RELEASE AND INDEMNIFY the Organization from any claims related to exposure to, or transmission of, the COVID-19 virus while participating in the Curling Activities;
· that this agreement is binding upon myself, my heirs, spouse, children, parents, guardians, next of kin, executors, administrators and legal or personal representatives; and
· that this agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law of the Province of British Columbia and if any portion of this agreement is deemed to be legally invalid, the balance of this agreement shall continue in full legal force and effect.