2021-2022 Alberni Curling
Time & Location
About the Event
2021-2022 Alberni Curling Season
We hope to see you there!
By completing your registration for the 2021/2022 season you agree to abide by the all posted rules and regulations related to club facilities and/or participating in club activities under the guidance of the Provincial Health office as related to COVID 19 and other communicable diseases.
Our ongoing plan and updated protocols will be available prior to the start of the season and may be adjusted from time to time as needed. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
• I agree to say home if feeling sick, and remain away from the club if experiencing any illness
• I agree to practice good hand hygiene including use of sanitizer stations provided.
• I agree to follow all provincial health guidelines which may include the wearing of masks in the common areas of the rink outside of the playing surface.
• I agree to sanitize the equipment (rocks) as required with the approved cleaning products provided by the club.
• I agree to not share any equipment during play.
• I acknowledge that there are risks associated with entering club facilities and/or participating in club activities, and that the measures taken by the club and participants, including enhanced cleaning and Vaccination requirement protocols, may not entirely eliminate a risk.
• I agree to abide by all of the Club Policies and Guidelines. I acknowledge that continued abuse of the policies and/or guidelines may result in suspension of my club membership.
I understand that I am free to withhold or withdraw my consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information, but that Curl BC may be unable to manage our relationship or administer any related benefits as a result of any such withholding or withdrawal.